Okay, so this is my first post so I don't really know how this all works. Well, I guess that this can be however I would like it to be so here goes...
Today in England, my friend Erin Kennedy and I took her darling 8 month old daughter to a park and fed the ducks. We went to the park yesterday but didn't have any bread on us so we decided that we would go back with some food. There were lots of duck, and two swans. I didn't realized how big swans really were. Their feathers are also so pretty, very white which makes me want to touch them. One of the swans was mean and kept snapping at the ducks. The other was mildly tempered and just ate what was in front of it.
The weather has been pretty good the last week. Warm enough that a coat was not required but just a sweater or hoody was sufficient to keep warm. Something that I am not used to is the water in the air. My hair really does get frizzy from all the humidity. Also, the humidity adds to the cold, not like in Utah.
This morning I was able to dive Irvin to school. While we were driving into the school, Irvin had just informed me that today was picture day! And not 1 minute later we saw the whole college out in front all dressed up and standing/posing for the photo. HAHA! I told Irvin to hurry and get out of the car so that he could get in the picture, he just shook his head and told me to drop him off on the other side of the school. He didn't want his teachers to see him....haha! It was so funny to me I seriously couldn't stop laughing! Well, that's all for now. We'll see how this all works together and hopefully I can figure out this blogging thing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment